What’s in my makeup bag?
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Shade 1 & 2
- Travalo filled with Victor & Rolf Flowerbomb
- Today’s lipstick – MAC Syrup
- Revlon Colorburst lipbutter in Cherry Tart
- Revlon Colorburst lipbutter in Cotton Candy
- MAC Travel size 129 brush
- MAC Kohl in Smolder
- Australis Fresh & Flawless Powder in Deep Natural
- Daiso Blotting Sheets
- Mini Nars Orgasm blush
- Chanel mirror
I received this Cath Kidston pouch a few years ago for Christmas from my boyfriend’s mum. It is the perfect size to carry essential makeup items in my handbag.
I never used to carry makeup around with me but now that I am working long days I like having the ability to touch up my makeup. I try to only carry what I believe is essential to refresh my makeup if I start to get a bit shiny or my makeup starts to disappear.
For me, touching up my makeup includes blotting my skin to get rid of excess shine, using the concealers to add some coverage, powder and add a bit of blush. I also like to top up my eyeliner, apply something to my lips and spritz a bit more perfume.